I’m having a very good day, which I did not expect this morning, so I’m responding to
People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.
Tag eight people. Don’t tag who tagged you.
1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up:
– books, usually poetry these days as I seem to only read novels in eBook format these days
– a stationary bike that glares at me waiting for some, any, use to break its ennui
– white, white, and more white…
– a variety of things that are not white sitting on a table waiting for me to put up on the wall
– usually the face of a cat wanting attention
2. How do you style your hair?
Yeah, I spend hours each day “styling” my hair.
3. What are you wearing now?
Jeans and a sweat shirt.
4. If you could spend an hour with any one person of your choice (be they dead or alive) who would it be?
The writer of Beowulf
5. Do you nap a lot?
I can’t sleep a full night for whatever reason anymore, so virtually every day
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
Hmmm…. been a bit, Derdriu perhaps?
7. What’s your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
The SCA keeps me wanting to go back. When I lose some passion for one or another aspect, a new aspect always pops up that renews my energy. What I have never lost a passion for, and cannot imagine ever losing, is the joy of knowing the friends I have make there.
8. What was the last thing you ate today?
Flat Branch nachos.
9. What was the last text message you received?
Life is Bleah….
10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
LiveJournal, Facebook, Pandora, my Blogs (especially Blogging the Boys, Baseball Prospectus, Global Futbol, Michael Yon, Gay Patriot, SCAToday, Neo-neocon, and Minor League Ball.
11. What was the last thing you bought?
Besides lunch? Hmmm…. an automatic cat box off of Craig’s List
What are you listening to right now?
My Paddy Rock station on Pandora, currently Ballad of the Graywood Hotel by Hazy Looper
What do you think about before you go to bed at night?
What I want to get done tomorrow, and my general hopes and dreams
14. What is your favourite food?
Ask me when I’m hungry and I’ll tell you what I want at that moment.
15. What is your favorite weather, and why?
Fall – I love the warm sun with the contrast of the cool air, the bouquet of color, the smell of leaves and the sound they make under horses hooves. (fineum said it better than I could)
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
17. How are you?
2009 has generally been sucky, but today has been very good.
18. If you could make a movie, what genre would it be?
Probably science fiction.
19. Say something about the person who tagged you:
One of the strongest souls I have ever met.
20. What was the weirdest dream you’ve had recently?.
Something about defending a line of battle with a friend from high school… who I have no reason to attach to any military thought.