1. If you weren’t able to finish your degree in your chosen subject area, what would you chose next?
Somewhere along the way I figured out that I’m a teacher, so I would get an education certificate. I’m pretty sure I was born to warp the youth of today and tomorrow 🙂
2. What do you consider your worst personality feature?
Whininess and laziness. I need to be much more of a go-getter to actually achieve all of the things I should. Part of this is overcoming my innate tendency to torpedo myself anytime I come close to achieving anything.
3. What is your best, in your opinion?
That’s hard for me to say, I think. I think my sense of humor is probably my best feature. I like that in nearly every picture of me I’m smiling.
4. Considering what a multi-talented individual you are, what peerage do you think would give you the most satisfaction in achieving, Laurel or Knight?
Hmmm, that’s tough. I would say that probably becoming a knight, because it will have been more work and more effort, not that becoming a Laurel would be easy.
5. What brings you the most joy in the SCA?
Helping people enjoy themselves in general, but in particular any time I can create a bit of medieval magic. Probably the best moment ever was thinking about Maerwynn giving out the cups at Gulf War. I didn’t do the work, but it was my idea and I arranged it and I have heard so many people talk about how much those cups meant to them.