Week of 16-22 April
Been a great week here. Productive, with nice weather. I even did my first threshing of my lawn.
I’ll admit it, I’m not the greatest groundskeeper around. I mow the lawn so the city doesn’t fine me, and that’s about it. I do keep adding mulch around the side of the house, but that’s just to protect the foundation. I don’t particularly care for gardening, though I do appreciate fresh tomatoes and cucumbers.
Oddly though, I do enjoy mowing the lawn. It’s good exercise, so I count it as my walk for the day. I like it when I can knock two things off my list at once.
By the way, let’s go Blues
– Charlie Brown
News and Works in Progress
- Where Now the Rider will be done this weekend.
- Kingdom A&S Thoughts: https://robhowell.org/blog/?p=607
- God’s Truce: http://robhowell.org/shijuren/God%27s+Truce
- Theophanes Tarchaneiotes:http://robhowell.org/shijuren/Theophanes+Tarchaneiotes
- Gbemisola Kayode: http://robhowell.org/shijuren/Gbemisola+Kayode
- Djordj Leskanovic: http://robhowell.org/shijuren/Djordj+Leskanovic
- Leskajca: http://robhowell.org/shijuren/Leskajca
- Leskanovic Family: http://robhowell.org/shijuren/Leskanovic+Family
- Jevrem Krncevic: http://robhowell.org/shijuren/Jevrem+Krncevic
- 28-30 April: Planet Comicon, Kansas City, MO http://planetcomicon.com/
- 26-28 May: Conquest, Kansas City, MO http://www.conquestkc.org/
- 30 June-2 July: LibertyCon, Chattanooga, TN http://www.libertycon.org/
- 28 July-13 August: Pennsic War, Cooper’s Lake, PA http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn46/
Let me know if you have any suggestions on the website, this email, or cool story ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org. Especially let me know of suggestions you have for the Spotlight section.
Have a great week, everyone.
- A Lake Most Deep (Edward, Book 1)
- The Eyes of a Doll (Edward, Book 2)
- Where Now the Rider (Edward, Book 3) Forthcoming 2017
- I Am a Wondrous Thing (The Kreisens, Book 1)
- Brief Is My Flame (The Kreisens, Book 2) Forthcoming 2017
- None Call Me Mother (The Kreisens, Book 3) Forthcoming 2018
If you think you received this email incorrectly or wish to be unsubscribed, please send an email to email@example.com